The musings of a great lover of reading and avid artist; a frustrated philosopher and an immature girl-child.
Ask me Stuff
Tell me about a book you love, about a song that takes you away...
I don't post my stuff here for fear of having it taken from me. copyright stuff is scary shit my friends.
Ask for commissions, I accept them. You'll have to be patient though. :3
hey reblog this if you post this stuff n ill follow you because i need more peeps to follow
- witty text posts and stuff i guess
- katawa shoujo
what do you say when someone asks what you’re doing and you’re reading homosexual fanfiction based off of a book written 150 years ago
Tell them you’re reading a transformative work based on late Victorian literature that questions traditional views of gender and sexuality.
That was fucking beautiful
- Aries: Tales Of Earthsea
- Taurus: Grave Of Fireflies
- Gemini: Howl's Moving Castle
- Cancer: Whisper Of The Heart
- Leo: Spirited Away
- Virgo: Arriety
- Libra: My Neighbour Totoro
- Scorpio: Nausicaa of Valley of the Wind
- Sagittarius: The Cat Returns
- Capricorn: Princess Mononoke
- Aquarius: Kiki's Delivery Service
- Pisces: Ponyo
- Whoa, I'm a Capricorn and my favorite Ghibli movie is Princess Mononoke
“Yes” doesn’t always mean “yes” when you haven’t created a situation in which your partner feels comfortable saying “no.”
I feel like this should be obvious. But every time I see someone say “yes means yes; no means no” I cringe a little. Consent isn’t always that simple.
Consent is an ongoing thing. Just because a person said yes at first, doesn’t mean there’s no take-backs.